OEM Part Numbers
Please note that original equipment manufacturer (also known as "OEM) part numbers, images, and descriptions are provided as a reference tool only. No inference or implication beyond that should be taken nor is intended.
Our products selected by Supply 1 parts LLC as replacement parts for the identified original equipment. These replacement parts are not authorized, sponsored or endorsed by the OEM. All OEM names mentioned in this website are registered trademarks.
We do our very best to make sure we represent each product as accurately as possible. We leverage an inventory of images created or sourced from others that is the closest representation to the product. It also may be an image of a similar product. Please carefully check descriptions of the product and consult your product literature. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team prior to ordering the product.
Each item purchased through Supply 1 parts LLC carries a limited 90 day warranty. Supply 1 parts LLC retains the exclusive and sole right to validate all warranty claims associated with its product sold. Any liability claim will be limited to the item purchase price. Shipping and labor charges are not covered. Customers must obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) prior to returning product. We reserve the right to repair or replace items returned under warranty at our discretion.
Orders for in stock items received by 4:00 PM CST ship the same day. Orders received after 4:00 PM CST as well on Saturday and Sunday will ship the next business day. Any out of stock items will be subject to lead times. If you have any question or concerns, please call our customer service team.
All Prices are in U.S. Dollars. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
What information do we collect?
● We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in another site feature.
● When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
● We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
● Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
● To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
● To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
● To quickly process your transactions.
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
● If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Supply 1 parts LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.